COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024 | Demand of Low-Priced Smartphones to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 11, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the mobile phone accessories market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.99 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200511005636/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Apple Inc., Bose Corp., BYD Co. Ltd., Foxconn Electronics Inc., Incipio LLC, Logitech International SA, Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, and Sony Corp. are some of the major market participants. The demand of low-priced smartphones will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand of low-priced smartphones has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mobile Phone Accessories Market is segmented as below:
- Protective Cases
- Screen Protectors
- Headphones and Earphones
- Wired Chargers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43603
Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mobile phone accessories market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market Size
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market Trends
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the integration of advanced functionalities in smartphones as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile phone accessories market growth during the next few years.
Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the mobile phone accessories market, including some of the vendors such as Apple Inc., Bose Corp., BYD Co. Ltd., Foxconn Electronics Inc., Incipio LLC, Logitech International SA, Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, and Sony Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mobile phone accessories market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mobile Phone Accessories Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile phone accessories market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile phone accessories market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mobile phone accessories market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile phone accessories market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Protective cases - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Screen protectors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Headphones and earphones - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wired Chargers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Apple Inc.
- Bose Corp.
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Foxconn Electronics Inc.
- Incipio LLC
- Logitech International SA
- Panasonic Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Sony Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200511005636/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS HARDWARE TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/11/2020 03:00 PM/DISC: 05/11/2020 03:00 PM