COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis- Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023 | Use of AWD and FWD Technology to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive differential gear market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.08 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005048/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is highly fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. American Axle & Manufacturing Inc., AmTech International, Bharat Gears Ltd., Dana Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, JTEKT Corp., Linamar Corp., Melrose Industries Plc, Meritor Inc., Showa Corp. are some of the major market participants. The use of AWD and FWD technology will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Use of AWD and FWD technology has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Automotive Differential Gear Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32068
Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive differential gear market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Differential Gear Market Size
- Automotive Differential Gear Market Trends
- Automotive Differential Gear Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the use of 3D printing in gear manufacturing as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive differential gear market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive differential gear market, including some of the vendors such as American Axle & Manufacturing Inc., AmTech International, Bharat Gears Ltd., Dana Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, JTEKT Corp., Linamar Corp., Melrose Industries Plc, Meritor Inc., Showa Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive differential gear market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Differential Gear Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive differential gear market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive differential gear market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive differential gear market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive differential gear market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Market segmentation by vehicle type
- Comparison by vehicle type
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by vehicle type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of hub motors
- Use of 3D printing in gear manufacturing
- Increased emphasis on alternative raw materials by manufacturers
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- AmTech International
- Bharat Gears Ltd.
- Dana Ltd.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- JTEKT Corp.
- Linamar Corp.
- Melrose Industries Plc
- Meritor Inc.
- Showa Corp.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200506005048/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/06/2020 03:30 AM/DISC: 05/06/2020 03:30 AM