Analysis on New Product Launches in Covid-19 Related Markets-Smart TV Market 2020-2024 | Technological Advances in TV Resolution to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 4, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the smart tv market and it is poised to grow by 293.32 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 21% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200504005297/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Smart TV Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Sony Corp., Videocon Industries Ltd., VIZIO Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. are some of the major market participants. The technological advances in TV resolution will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technological advances in TV resolution has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Smart TV Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smart TV Market is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41015
Smart TV Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smart tv market report covers the following areas:
- Smart TV Market Size
- Smart TV Market Trends
- Smart TV Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing influence of digital media on smart TV advertising as one of the prime reasons driving the smart tv market growth during the next few years.
Smart TV Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the smart tv market, including some of the vendors such as Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Sony Corp., Videocon Industries Ltd., VIZIO Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the smart tv market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Smart TV Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart tv market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart tv market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart tv market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart tv market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Videocon Industries Ltd.
- VIZIO Inc.
- Xiaomi Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200504005297/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TV AND RADIO ENTERTAINMENT
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/04/2020 06:00 AM/DISC: 05/04/2020 06:01 AM