Post Production Market 2019-2023 | Digital Transformation to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 27, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the post production market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.88 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200427005682/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Post-production Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AT&T Inc., Comcast Corp., Eros International Plc, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., MGM Holdings Inc., Netflix Inc., Prime Focus Ltd., Sony Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Viacom Inc. are some of the major market participants. The digital transformation will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Digital transformation has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Post Production Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Post Production Market is segmented as below:
- Online Videos
- Audio Processing
- 2D-3D Conversion
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31813
Post Production Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our post production market report covers the following areas:
- Post Production Market Size
- Post Production Market Trends
- Post Production Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth in digital marketing as one of the prime reasons driving the post production market growth during the next few years.
Post Production Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the post production market, including some of the vendors such as AT&T Inc., Comcast Corp., Eros International Plc, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., MGM Holdings Inc., Netflix Inc., Prime Focus Ltd., Sony Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Viacom Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the post production market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Post Production Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist post production market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the post production market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the post production market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of post production market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Movie - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Television - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercials - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online videos - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technique
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technique placement
- VFX - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Audio processing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 2D-3D conversion - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Editing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technique
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AT&T Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
- Eros International Plc
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
- MGM Holdings Inc.
- Netflix Inc.
- Prime Focus Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Viacom Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200427005682/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINMENT FILM & MOTION PICTURES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/27/2020 05:15 PM/DISC: 04/27/2020 05:15 PM