Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Estimates-Automotive Prognostics Market 2019-2023 | Demand of Electric Vehicles to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 23, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive prognostics market and it is poised to grow by 57.8 million units during 2019-2023. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200423005358/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Automotive Prognostics Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Ansik Inc., Cloudera Inc., Continental AG, Garrett Motion Inc., General Motors Co., Omnitracs LLC, Open Text Corp., Pivotal Software Inc., Ridgetop Group Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH are some of the major market participants. The demand of electric vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand of electric vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Prognostics Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Automotive prognostics market is segmented as below:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31550
Automotive prognostics market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive prognostics market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Prognostics Market Size
- Automotive Prognostics Market Trends
- Automotive Prognostics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies implementation of 5G technology to enhance prognostics efficiency as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive prognostics market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Prognostics Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive prognostics market, including some of the vendors such as Ansik Inc., Cloudera Inc., Continental AG, Garrett Motion Inc., General Motors Co., Omnitracs LLC, Open Text Corp., Pivotal Software Inc., Ridgetop Group Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive prognostics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
automotive prognostics market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive prognostics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive prognostics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive prognostics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive prognostics market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Aftermarket - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- OEMs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ansik Inc.
- Cloudera Inc.
- Continental AG
- Garrett Motion, Inc.
- General Motors Co.
- Omnitracs LLC
- Open Text Corp.
- Pivotal Software, Inc.
- Ridgetop Group Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200423005358/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE ALTERNATIVE VEHICLES/FUELS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/23/2020 06:30 AM/DISC: 04/23/2020 06:30 AM