Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Estimates-Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 | Increase in Electronics and Safety Requirements in Electric Vehicles to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 17, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the electric vehicle relays market and it is poised to grow by USD 12.69 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 33% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200417005134/en/
Technavio has announced the latest market research report titled Global Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. DENSO Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Sensata Technologies Inc., and TE Connectivity Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increase in electronics and safety requirements in electric vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
Electric vehicle relays market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31229
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electric vehicle relays market report covers the following areas:
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Size
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Trends
- Electric Vehicle Relays Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising adoption of advanced electric vehicle charging systems as one of the prime reasons driving the electric vehicle relays market growth during the next few years.
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the electric vehicle relays market, including some of the vendors such as DENSO Corp., Fujitsu Ltd., Panasonic Corp., Sensata Technologies Inc., and TE Connectivity Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the electric vehicle relays market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric vehicle relays market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric vehicle relays market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric vehicle relays market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electric vehicle relays market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY RELAY TERMINAL
- Market segmentation by relay terminal
- Comparison by relay terminal
- PCB - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Plug-in - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by relay terminal
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Consolidation of relay market
- Rising adoption of advanced electric vehicle charging systems
- Advancements in relay design
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- DENSO Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- TE Connectivity Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200417005134/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 04/17/2020 05:30 AM/DISC: 04/17/2020 05:30 AM