Cinemark Opens Modern Movie Theatre in Wayne, New Jersey - Just in Time for the Holiday Season
PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 21, 2019--
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), one of the world’s largest and most innovative movie theatre companies, will open a new, 12-screen theatre in Wayne, NJ, on Thursday, Nov. 21. Inside the Willowbrook Mall, one of New Jersey’s largest malls, the new Cinemark theatre will feature an XD auditorium with the latest technology and sound innovations as well as modern, luxury amenities.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191121005289/en/
The new 12-screen Cinemark Willowbrook Mall and XD theatre opens Nov. 21 featuring an XD auditorium and Luxury Lounger reclining seats. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Our new theatre offers a top-of-the-line, modernized entertainment destination for the Wayne community,” said Mark Zoradi, Cinemark CEO. “We are excited to deliver guests an immersive movie-going experience with optimum sight and sound technology, premium amenities, and enhanced food and beverage offerings.”
As the holiday season approaches, the Cinemark Willowbrook Mall and XD theatre will be home to the latest releases, including “Frozen 2,” “Jumanji: The Next Level,” “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” and more. As a part of Cinemark’s efforts to continue to meet the evolving demands of the moviegoing experience, guests will also experience cutting-edge technology and customer-preferred amenities including:
- 12 ultra-modern auditoriums with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems;
- Cinemark Luxury Loungers – electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, swivel trays, cup holders and heat-controlled seats;
- A Cinemark XD auditorium – the No. 1 exhibitor Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world, featuring premium sight and sound technology to further immerse audiences in the on-screen action;
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors and RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums;
- Reserved seating with online, kiosk and mobile app ticketing capabilities;
- A concession stand offering a variety of food and beverage options, including freshly popped popcorn, fountain drinks, Pizza Hut pizza, Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Edy’s Ice Cream and an added selection of hot foods including burgers, chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, quesadillas and more;
- Special discount pricing for Senior Mondays, Discount Tuesdays, Students, Active Military and;
- A party room available to rent for birthday parties and additional celebrations.
Guests at Cinemark Willowbrook Mall can further enhance their moviegoing experience by signing up for Cinemark Movie Rewards premium tier, Movie Club, the monthly in-theatre membership program for $9.99 per month, plus tax where applicable, which provides exclusive benefits including 20 percent off concessions, rollover and companion tickets, reserved seating and no online fees. For more information about the Movie Club, visit http://www.cinemark.com/movieclub.
Tickets are now available at Cinemark.com.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.:
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark (NYSE: CNK) is one of the largest and most influential movie theatre companies in the world. Cinemark’s circuit, comprised of various brands that also include Century, Tinseltown and Rave, operates 548 theatres with 6,082 screens in 41 states domestically and 15 countries throughout South and Central America. Cinemark consistently provides an extraordinary guest experience from the initial ticket purchase to the closing credits, including Movie Club, the first U.S. exhibitor-launched subscription program; the highest Luxury Lounger recliner seat penetration among the major players; XD - the No. 1 exhibitor-brand premium large format; and expansive food and beverage options to further enhance the moviegoing experience. For more information go to https://ir.cinemark.com/.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191121005289/en/
CONTACT: W&W Public Relations
Aliya Crawford /[email protected]
Brittany Godwin /[email protected]
Jennifer Wood/[email protected]
KEYWORD: TEXAS NEW JERSEY UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FILM & MOTION PICTURES COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 11/21/2019 09:10 AM/DISC: 11/21/2019 09:10 AM