Iconic Engine Unveils Holometric™ 4D Cinema, Pioneering a New Era of Thrilling Location-Based-Entertainment
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 8, 2019--Iconic Engine, a pioneering provider of end-to-end extended reality (XR) solutions, today announced Holometric™ 4D Cinema, the world’s first fully turnkey, comprehensive solution that reimagines how interactive and cinematic experiences are distributed, exhibited and consumed for location-based entertainment (LBE).
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190408005514/en/
Iconic Engine's Holometric™ 4D Cinema Solution features the world’s most advanced 4D haptic-motion chair for jaw-dropping extended reality (XR) experiences. This thrilling new location-based entertainment (LBE) solution is powered by a cloud-based content management system (CMS), a robust theater management system, and an extensive premium content library. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We are living in a time when technology obsessed consumers demand to be wowed, and content-creators, distributors and exhibitors must find ways to drive consumer engagement while also running profitable and sustainable businesses,” said Amit Chopra, CEO of Iconic Engine. “With Iconic Engine’s proprietary Holometric 4D Cinema solution, all of these needs can be met simultaneously time and time again. Our breakthrough technology brings content to life in new and powerfully memorable ways by allowing consumers to move around in the content while experiencing the full-body experience of our 4D Holometric Chair.”
Iconic Engine’s Holometric 4D Cinema Offerings Include:
- The Holometric Chair is the first 6DOF, 4D haptic motion chair in the world with built-in smart technology, connecting to remote services in real-time. It is capable of generating complex haptic feedback--via a variety of haptic sensors and sonic devices--to deliver a deeper level of immersion for the consumer. Experiencing content while using this chair creates an all-encompassing sensory peripheral.
- A proprietary content management system (CMS) allowing for unlimited distribution and expansion for regional and global enterprises (theme parks, cinemas, cruise lines, airlines, retail, special events, film festivals and more). This reliable, cloud-based and data-rich CMS is already fueling the XR initiatives of many global telecommunication companies.
- A proprietary theatre management system called the Holometric Entertainment Platform (HEP) which allows exhibitors and operators to manage every aspect of their XR LBE business. This includes management of the chairs, ticket sales, content exhibition, and more.
- A rich library of premium content focused on immersive cinematic experiences and interactive from numerous partners such as:
- Construct - from Nozon VR studio & PresenZ technology (Volumetric Movie Format)
- Trinity VR - from UNLTD
- Vestige - from Other Set / RYOT / Atlas V / NSC Creative
- The Atomic Tree / Sanctuaries of Silence - from Go Project Films
- Borderline - from Assaf Machnes
- Overview A Walk Through the Universe - from Orbital Views
- EDEN: Drugs - from Rylan Soref / Craig Bernard / SAMO
- Immersive Combat - from Spherica
- RONE - from Studio Bento
- Artificial World - from Bas Jansen
About Iconic Engine
Iconic Engine is a pioneering provider of end-to-end extended reality (XR) solutions, implementing a complete workflow to power and serve global clients. The company’s mission is to lead the next generation of interactive and immersive content development and its distribution. Iconic Engine provides and supports clients with a complete solution for:
- Location-based entertainment (LBE) hardware, content, and technology
- Cloud-based, multi-tenant streaming technology
- Content distribution marketplace
- XR live broadcast production services
- Immersive and interactive content development
By leveraging Digital Domain’s 25 years of experience and legacy, combined with over $100 million in XR-related investments, Iconic Engine strives to power and support clients’ XR and 5G strategies and initiatives well into the future.
For more information about Iconic Engine, please visit www.iconicengine.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190408005514/en/
CONTACT: Media Contact:
Rushing PR for Iconic Engine
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEVADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSUMER ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONIC GAMES TECHNOLOGY OTHER ENTERTAINMENT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS HARDWARE AUDIO/VIDEO FILM & MOTION PICTURES CONSUMER
SOURCE: Iconic Engine
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/08/2019 09:52 AM/DISC: 04/08/2019 09:52 AM