Fexco launches new system in Am. Samoa
Fexco (AS) Ltd – the master agent for Western Union Money Transfer Services in American Samoa has launched its Business Payments Services – a customized product specifically designed for Businesses International Telegraphic or Wire Transfers at Su’igaula Park, Utulei as part of the 2016 Business and Farm Trade Fair.
FEXCO American Samoa is part of FEXCO Pacific Group – which is made up of 11 countries in the Pacific with its Head Office in New Zealand.
FEXCO is an Ireland Company – the leading International Payment Provider in Europe and Asia Pacific.
FEXCO (AS) is currently offering Western Union Money Transfer Services – a person to person transfer and No.1 Currency Exchange Services – foreign currency trading. The American Samoa Business needs were not catered for until today with the introduction of BUSINESS Payments Services.
The Business Payments goal is to give customers efficient payment solutions at competitive prices, as well as helping them protect their businesses. FEXCO Business Payments is similar to the Banks TTs or Wire Transfers but BETTER.
• Cheaper fees – US$20.00 for any amount to any destination;
• No Hidden fees or charges
• Transparent and Efficient
Key Features include
• It is GLOBAL – more than 70 million transactions / 150 countries / 30 years;
• SECURED – strict controls in handling client funds, so clients will have complete confidence that their money is safe
• SERVICE – Direct access to Account Managers, Dealers and Customer Services Team;
• ON LINE SYSTEM – ensures speed, accuracy and safety
• FREE – Free registration with no obligation to trade
FEXCO American Samoa endeavors to strengthen its partnership with the territory – contributing in every way possible in its economic development.
The Board & Management of FEXCO American Samoa acknowledges the continuous assistance of the Government of American Samoa through respective Government Departments especially the 2016 Business and Farm Trade Fair Committee – Tofa Lealao and the Committee Members. Their invaluable assistance and contribution made this event possible and a great success.