Apia Harvest Bible College signs
The Apia Harvest Centre Bible College (A.H.C.B.C) has signed its first Memorandum of Agreement (M.O.A) with the Samoa Qualifications Authority (S.Q.A). Signed on Friday at the T.A.T.T.E Building, the agreement details a range of cooperative measures to promote cooperation in the pursuit of educational quality and excellence.
Bible College Principal, Reverend Fa’afetai Fata, signed on behalf of the school while Tapaautasi Kovi Aiolupotea, A.C.E.O of S.Q.A signed on behalf of the Authority. Present at the signing was Pastor Namulauulu Amosa Pouoa, who is the Secretary of A.H.C.B.C. S.Q.A’s A.C.E.O of Corporate Services, Maposua Mose Asani, was also present.
The agreement will help form a bond between the two parties and strengthen the contribution of Post School Education and Training (P.S.E.T) activities towards the achievement of the government of Samoa’s Strategic Development Plan.
The initiative that both parties will have to commit to and to work towards is as follows:
1. Collaboration on strengthening A.H.C.B.C Quality Management system.
2. The maintaining of A.H.C.B.C registration status.
3. The accreditation by S.Q.A oh A.H.C.B.C current programs (Certificate and diplomas). And the registration of the associated qualifications on the Samoa Qualification Framework.
4. The provision by A.H.C.B.C of staff members to serve on S.Q.A panels and advisory groups.
5. The development and implementation of a national record of achievement.
6. The sharing of information, including the provision by A.H.C.B.C of programs, student and A.H.C.B.C staff information during annual P.S.E.T survey, as well as the promulgation by S.Q.A of results from research, consultation and other activities conducted.
7. Staff development activities.
Collaboration with each other in mutually beneficial undertakings including research, training, consultations as well as the promotion of A.H.C.B.C’s programmes and activities.