The Police have sounded an alarm for parents to keep a close eye on their children and not leave them unattended.
The warning comes after the abduction of a two-year-old boy on Sunday afternoon.
“At about 3.30pm today Sunday 22 October 2017, we ask for assistance of the public to locate a 2 year old who was taken by a fraudster this morning,” the Police said in a statement.
The statement did not indicate who the fraudster was nor did it give any further information pertaining to alleged criminal.
But hours later, the Police issued another notice that the boy had been found.
“Please note that he has now been located and has been reunited with his family.
The Police thanked members of the public who provided information which led to finding the missing child.
They also issued a warning.
“We ask parents to be cautious and not to leave your kids with any stranger,” says the Police Statement.
It’s unclear whether the “fraudster” has been apprehended or not.
Several calls to the Police Spokesperson, Logoitino Filipo, were not responded to.
An email had been sent with questions. It had not been responded to at press time last night.