Members of the Congregational Christian Church of Samoa paid tribute to seven Elders of the Church who became pensioners on Wednesday.
A special service held at Malua during the church’s annual conference was an opportunity to thank God for the lives of the servants and to acknowledge the work they have done over the years.
The deputy Chairman of the Church, Reverend Elder Tavita Roma was among the pensioners. He was joined by his wife Tailua Roma, whom together have been serving the parish at Sala’ilua for many years.
The other pensioners are:
• Rev. Elder Kerisiano Soti and Laumata (C.C.C.S. Sogi)
• Rev. Elder Iose Evile and Orepa (C.C.C.S. Mililani Hawai’i)
• Rev. Solomona Tuatagaloa and Annedy (C.C.C.S Lalomalava)
• Rev. Peteru and Sieni Tone (C.C.C.S. Vaivase Tai)
• Rev. Iupeli Ieremia and To’atolu (C.C.C.S. Fagali’i)
• Rev. Afa Afato and Iutita (C.C.C.S. Fiti)