The Samoa Chamber of Commerce and Industry has a new President.
She is Jennifer Marion Ula-Fruean of the Bank of South Pacific.
Mrs. Ula-Fruean was elected during the Chamber’s 2018 Annual General Meeting last week at the Tanoa Tusitala Hotel Conference Room.
The A.G.M. was sponsored by Tanoa Tusitala Hotel and Vailima “Taste of Samoa” Paradise Beverages.
The Chamber’s Annual Report 2017 was officially launched at the meeting by President Tuala Pat Leota.
The election for the Samoa Chamber of Commerce Executive Council was conducted and monitored by the Office of the Electoral Commissioner through the support of the Electoral Commissioner Faimalomatumua Mathew Lemisio, Afualo Daryl Mapu and their team.
The Samoa Chamber of Commerce Executive Council for 2018 is as follows:
• Jennifer Marion Ula-Fruean (President), Bank of South Pacific
• Lauaki Jason Annandale (Vice President), Schuster Betham Annandale Law Firm
• Seulupe Michelle Macdonald (Secretary), British American Tobacco Ltd
• Tuiloma Lemalu Sina Retzlaff (Treasurer), Pacific Global Solutions
• Asiata Alex Brunt (Elected Council member), Ah Liki Investments
• Shorley Mariner (Elected Council member), OSM Investments
• Tuiaopo Andrew Ah Liki (Elected Council member), Bluebird Lumber and Hardware
• Peseta Arasi Tiotio (Women in Business Development Inc. Representative)
• Tauiliili Alise Stunnenberg (Samoa For Real Representative)
• Letaa Taunese Tuiletufuga Purvis (Business of Salafai Association)
• Namulauulu Sami Leota (Past President), Federal Pacific Insurance
• Tupa’i Klaus Stunzner (Past President), Autosaver
• Tuala Pat Leota (Past President), Isitolo Leota Chartered Accountants